Ithaca Bound Inc. o/a ithacabound.com values you and takes your personal information and privacy seriously. We observe and comply with Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronics Document Act (PIPEDA), Canada’s federal privacy legislation. This policy provides greater detail on how we handle your personal information.
This policy is written to be understandable because we want you to understand how we use and store your personal information and for you to be comfortable with our processes. By using this website, you signify your agreement with this policy.
- Third Party Links. There may be links on Ithacabound.com that go to other website. What occurs outside of Ithacabound.com is outside of our control so please due your due diligence.
- Personal Information. Personal information is defined as information that identifies you as an individual. This can include your name, email, address and phone number. We collect and store personal information to process purchase order requests, to service our customers and to provide them information about our products.
- Limiting Collection. We collect your personal information to the extent necessary for servicing you as a customer.
- Implied Consent. If you purchase a product from Ithacabound.com you will receive occasional commercial electronic messages from us consistent with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation. We always provide our customers an opportunity to easily unsubscribe from future commercial electronic messages if they wish to. Any requests to unsubscribe from our email lists will occur immediately or at the latest no more than 10 business days from the request.
- Cookies. We store industry-standard cookies on website visitors for the purposes of providing more tailored advertising. If you trust the websites you visit, cookies can provide a more custom web experience for you. If you wish to delete your cookies on your browser, this article describes how to delete cookies on all major browsers including Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera.
- Safeguards. We apply industry best practices in keep your personal information safe from theft, loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, and copying. The personal information you share with us is stored using encrypted technologies and industry best practices. Any staff or independent contractors if handling your personal information are bound by non-disclosure agreements.
- Questions or Concerns. If you have questions you may contact us at anytime by emailing email@example.com or by regular mail to:
Attn: Privacy Officer
155 Yorkville Ave.
Please address your inquiry to “Privacy Officer”. All inquiries will be reviewed, investigated where necessary, and claimants will be responded to.